Our Rolled Rib of Beef offers characteristic marbling running through the meat, which gives our beef its flavour and natural succulence upon roasting. Exclusively sourced from grass fed herds, this robust, meaty joint is dry aged by our Master Butcher on the bone, before being skillfully boned and rolled specifically for your order, for a celebration joint of the highest quality.
Why Rolled Rib of Beef:
• A fantastic beef joint whether for a celebration meal or traditional Sunday Lunch
• Rolled Rib of Beef is easy to carve, and is a favourite of chefs for its dependable flavour
• Try serving with our recipe for Yorkshire Puddings
• One of the most in demand cuts
• Why not try teaming with our local Pembrokeshire vegetables (which can be purchased in store) for the perfect meal
Why Prendergast Butchers?
Established in 1950, Prendergast Butchers have been serving the community of Haverfordwest and surrounding areas ever since. With a wide and varied choice of locally sourced meats and produce we still strive ourselves today on the same traditional values installed by the founder of the business.
• All of the Welsh Beef we supply has full traceability for your peace of mind
• At Prendergast Butchers we are Farm Assured so you can be sure of the quailty of our Produce.
• For information on Welsh Beef please see this link: http://eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/en/welsh-beef
• For inspiration, customers are welcome to visit our recipes page or visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
• Please feel free to share your recipes and photos with us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PrendergastButchers/