Fillet steak is a signature cut the world over, and in Britain the most prized of all cuts, this steak illustrates exactly why British beef enjoys such a strong reputation. With our herds exclusively free range and grass fed on lush pastures, the fillet is dry aged by our Master Butcher to relax the beef into exquisite tenderness.
When sliced specifically for your order, the result is a thick, juicy disc of lean and utterly tender beef.
Trimmed to perfection by our master butchers – Available for our customers in different weights to suit the size of steak you need
Why Try Our Fillet Steak:
• Fillet steak is the most prized of all cuts
• Matured for a minimum of 32 days
• Try serving with a delicious Peppercorn Sauce for the perfect sauce
• Try frying in a hot pan to sear the outside then finish off in the oven
• Why not try teaming with our local Pembrokeshire vegetables (which can be purchased in store) for the perfect meal
Why Prendergast Butchers?
Established in 1950, Prendergast Butchers have been serving the community of Haverfordwest and surrounding areas ever since. With a wide and varied choice of locally sourced meats and produce we still strive ourselves today on the same traditional values installed by the founder of the business.
• All of the Welsh Beef we supply has full traceability for your peace of mind
• At Prendergast Butchers we are Farm Assured so you can be sure of the quailty of our Produce.
• For information on Welsh Beef please see this link: http://eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/en/welsh-beef
• For inspiration, customers are welcome to visit our recipes page or visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
• Please feel free to share your recipes and photos with us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PrendergastButchers/