The Rib Eye Steak or ribeye is a beef steak from the rib section. The rib section of beef spans from ribs six through twelve. It is both flavorful and tender, coming from the lightly worked upper rib cage area. Its marbling of fat makes it very good for fast and hot cooking. Generously marbled, our traditionally matured Rib Eye Steaks are bursting with the mellow flavour of prime rib, and are juicy and succulent when cooked.
Trimmed to perfection by our master butchers – Available for our customers in 2 different weights to suit the size of steak you need
Why Try Our Rib Eye Steaks:
• Ribeye is regarded as one of the most flavoursome steaks.
• Our Welsh Ribeye Beef is ideal for a classic Steak and Chips
• Try serving with a delicious Peppercorn Sauce for the perfect sauce
• Try frying in a hot pan until cooked to your liking
• Why not try teaming with our local Pembrokeshire vegetables (which can be purchased in store) for the perfect meal
Why Prendergast Butchers?
Established in 1950, Prendergast Butchers have been serving the community of Haverfordwest and surrounding areas ever since. With a wide and varied choice of locally sourced meats and produce we still strive ourselves today on the same traditional values installed by the founder of the business.
• All of the Welsh Beef we supply has full traceability for your peace of mind
• At Prendergast Butchers we are Farm Assured so you can be sure of the quailty of our Produce.
• For information on Welsh Beef please see this link: http://eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/en/welsh-beef
• For inspiration, customers are welcome to visit our recipes page or visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
• Please feel free to share your recipes and photos with us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PrendergastButchers/