Mince Beef is a fantastically versatile ingredient, minced beef recipes include lasagne, meatloaf, bolognese and a whole host of other family favourites or simply simmered in a pan packed full with winter vegetables. Searing or browning the outer, lean surface of meat, usually at a fairly high temperature beforehand, develops flavour and colour through caramelisation. It is an important step in several cooking methods to produce a tasty meal.
Minced to perfection by our master butchers – Available for our customers in 4 different weights to suit the size of joint you need
Why Our Minced Beef:
• Minced Beef is regarded as one of the value meats.
• Try our Minced Beef for a delicious authentic Italian lasagne
• Try Our delicious recipe for Cheesy Garlic Bread
• Slow cooking mince in a slow cooker or oven for meat that melts in the mouth
• Delicious when made in to a tasty cottage pie
Why Prendergast Butchers?
Established in 1950, Prendergast Butchers have been serving the community of Haverfordwest and surrounding areas ever since. With a wide and varied choice of locally sourced meats and produce we still strive ourselves today on the same traditional values installed by the founder of the business.
• All of the Welsh Beef we supply has full traceability for your peace of mind
• At Prendergast Butchers we are Farm Assured so you can be sure of the quailty of our Produce.
• For information on Welsh Beef please see this link: http://eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/en/welsh-beef
• For inspiration, customers are welcome to visit our recipes page or visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
• Please feel free to share your recipes and photos with us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PrendergastButchers/