Taken from right across the loin to provide a two-sided cut of flavoursome, wholesome lamb, the Barnsley Lamb Chop is ideal for big appetites and is well suited to frying or griddling. With outstanding natural succulence and juicy flavour, the Barnsley Lamb Chop reflect the quality of the lush pastures where our flocks mature on diets of wild flowers, herbs, and natural grasses.
Why Try Our Barnsley Lamb Chop:
• To fry, add to a hot pan on a high heat, cooking for four to five minutes on each side for a medium rare finish, before leaving to rest for a few minutes.
• The quality of our free-range lamb makes for delicious chops
• Try with our recipe for Mustard Mash
• Why not try teaming with our local Pembrokeshire vegetables (which can be purchased in store) for the perfect meal
Why Prendergast Butchers?
Established in 1950, Prendergast Butchers have been serving the community of Haverfordwest and surrounding areas ever since. With a wide and varied choice of locally sourced meats and produce we still strive ourselves today on the same traditional values installed by the founder of the business.
• All of the Welsh Lamb we supply has full traceability for your peace of mind
• At Prendergast Butchers we are Farm Assured so you can be sure of the quailty of our Produce.
• For information on Welsh Lamb please see this link: http://eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/en/welsh-lamb
• For inspiration, customers are welcome to visit our recipes page or visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
• Please feel free to share your recipes and photos with us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PrendergastButchers/