houlder of lamb can be more fatty that other cuts of lamb. This means that the meat is more succulent and sweet tasting. Ideally cooked long and slow, therefore the meat will just fall off the bone.
Shoulder of Lamb
£6.00 – £24.00
Shoulder of lamb can be more fatty that other cuts of lamb. This means that the meat is more succulent and sweet tasting. Ideally cooked long and slow, therefore the meat will just fall off the bone.
Why Try Our Shoulder of Lamb:
• This joint is great when slow roasted.
• Our Shoulder of Lamb are sold as a 2 kg joint
• A great on the bone roasting joint, shoulder of Lamb has lots of flavour.
• Try with our recipe for Traditional Welsh Cawl
• Why not try teaming with our local Pembrokeshire vegetables (which can be purchased in store) for the perfect meal
Why Prendergast Butchers?
Established in 1950, Prendergast Butchers have been serving the community of Haverfordwest and surrounding areas ever since. With a wide and varied choice of locally sourced meats and produce we still strive ourselves today on the same traditional values installed by the founder of the business.
• All of the Welsh Lamb we supply has full traceability for your peace of mind
• At Prendergast Butchers we are Farm Assured so you can be sure of the quailty of our Produce.
• For information on Welsh Lamb please see this link: http://eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/en/welsh-lamb
• For inspiration, customers are welcome to visit our recipes page or visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
• Please feel free to share your recipes and photos with us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PrendergastButchers/
A great on the bone roasting joint a shoulder of Lamb has lots of flavour.
0.5kg, 1kg, 1.5kg, 2kg