Boasting rich flavours and lean character, Lamb Leg Steaks are a great alternative to lamb steaks cut from the loin, and are perfect for making nutritious and wholesome mid week meals. These classic steaks lend themselves to frying or griddling on a high heat, with the impressive sweet taste reflecting the quality of the lush pastures where our flocks mature on diets of wild flowers, herbs, and natural grasses.
Why Try Our Lamb Leg Steaks:
• Lamb Leg Steaks are ideal for grilling or cooking on the barbeque
• Price per steak approx 240 grams
• Try with our recipe for Yogurt Mint Sauce
• Why not try teaming with our local Pembrokeshire vegetables (which can be purchased in store) for the perfect meal
Why Prendergast Butchers?
Established in 1950, Prendergast Butchers have been serving the community of Haverfordwest and surrounding areas ever since. With a wide and varied choice of locally sourced meats and produce we still strive ourselves today on the same traditional values installed by the founder of the business.
• All of the Welsh Lamb we supply has full traceability for your peace of mind
• At Prendergast Butchers we are Farm Assured so you can be sure of the quality of our Produce.
• For information on Welsh Lamb please see this link: http://eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/en/welsh-lamb
• For inspiration, customers are welcome to visit our recipes page or visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
• Please feel free to share your recipes and photos with us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PrendergastButchers/