Our Rolled Shoulder of Lamb comes from only the highest quality Welsh lamb, sourced and produced in the West of Wales. Hand prepared by our Master butchers, our lamb is full flavoured with sweet meat and just the right amount of creamy fat. Expertly trimmed and rolled, our Rolled Shoulder of Lamb is superb when slow roasted to melting perfection. Full of flavour, Rolled Shoulder of Lamb is soft, succulent and loved by all.
Why Try Our Rolled Lamb of Shoulder:
• Boned and rolled is easy to carve.
• Try using in our recipe for Traditional Welsh Cawl
• Why not try teaming with our local Pembrokeshire vegetables (which can be purchased in store) for the perfect meal
Why Prendergast Butchers?
Established in 1950, Prendergast Butchers have been serving the community of Haverfordwest and surrounding areas ever since. With a wide and varied choice of locally sourced meats and produce we still strive ourselves today on the same traditional values installed by the founder of the business.
• All of the Welsh Lamb we supply has full traceability for your peace of mind
• At Prendergast Butchers we are Farm Assured so you can be sure of the quailty of our Produce.
• For information on Welsh Lamb please see this link: http://eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/en/welsh-lamb
• For inspiration, customers are welcome to visit our recipes page or visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
• Please feel free to share your recipes and photos with us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PrendergastButchers/