Filled with flavour, Rolled Brisket is a Beef cut that is preferred by many due to its lower price.
Much like the other Brisket cuts, Rolled Brisket should ideally be slow-cooked to achieve optimal texture and flavour. For this reason, it is ideal to roast or cook it in the oven on a low temperature for a few hours.
Trimmed to perfection by our master butchers – and we remove the bone, so carving is easy.
Why Rolled Brisket:
• Try our Welsh Beef Brisket for slow roasting for a midweek or weekend dinner
• Brisket is ideal for home made Cawl. You can find the perfect Welsh Cawl Recipe on the Recipes page
• Ideal to slice cold for Tasty beef sandwiches, why not team it with our horseradish sauce or mustard for a bit of an extra kick
• You could try flavouring with spices or rubs for an authentic shredded beef recipe. You can find a great shredded beef rub recipe here Barbecue Brisket Rub
• An ideal cut that can be finished off on the BBQ in the Summer months
• Why not try teaming with our local Pembrokeshire vegetables (which can be purchased in store) for the perfect meal
Why Prendergast Butchers?
Established in 1950, Prendergast Butchers have been serving the community of Haverfordwest and surrounding areas ever since. With a wide and varied choice of locally sourced meats and produce we still strive ourselves today on the same traditional values installed by the founder of the business.
• All of the Welsh Beef we supply has full traceability for your peace of mind
• At Prendergast Butchers we are Farm Assured so you can be sure of the quailty of our Produce.
• For information on Welsh Beef please see this link: http://eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/en/welsh-beef
• For inspiration, customers are welcome to visit our recipes page or visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
• Please feel free to share your recipes and photos with us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PrendergastButchers/