Diced beef can be cooked with vegetables and added through a curry or simply simmered in a broth packed full with winter vegetables. Searing or browning the outer, lean surface of meat, usually at a fairly high temperature beforehand, develops flavour and colour through caramelisation. It is an important step in several cooking methods to produce a tasty meal. Once browned, transfer to a casserole dish, add cubed seasonal vegetables. Remove excess fat from pan and add stock or liquid, stir well then pour over meat and vegetables. Liquid should almost cover meat.
Trimmed to perfection by our master butchers – Available for our customers in 4 different weights to suit the size of joint you need
Why Our Diced Beef:
• Diced Beef is regarded as one of the prime stewing meat.
• Our Diced Beef for slow roasting for a midweek casserole or weekend dinner
• Try serving with a delicious red wine and onion gravy (recipe here) for the perfect roast dinner
• Try cooking in a slow cooker for meat that melts in the mouth
• Why not try teaming with our local Pembrokeshire vegetables (which can be purchased in store) for the perfect meal
Why Prendergast Butchers?
Established in 1950, Prendergast Butchers have been serving the community of Haverfordwest and surrounding areas ever since. With a wide and varied choice of locally sourced meats and produce we still strive ourselves today on the same traditional values installed by the founder of the business.
• All of the Welsh Beef we supply has full traceability for your peace of mind
• At Prendergast Butchers we are Farm Assured so you can be sure of the quailty of our Produce.
• For information on Welsh Beef please see this link: http://eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/en/welsh-beef
• For inspiration, customers are welcome to visit our recipes page or visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
• Please feel free to share your recipes and photos with us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PrendergastButchers/