Lamb Breast is from the belly of the lamb and is a very economical cut. Lamb Breast is fairly fatty but very flavoursome and works best when cooked slowly so that much of the fat can melt off and be discarded from the roasting tin. Cooked this way you are left with meltingly tender meat and a really crispy skin which has lots of flavour.
Why Try Our Lambs Breast:
• Ideal for slow cooking
• Try serving with our recipe for Mustard Mash for the perfect winter meal
• Try cooking in a slow cooker for meat that melts in the mouth
• Why not try teaming with our local Pembrokeshire vegetables (which can be purchased in store) for the perfect meal
Why Prendergast Butchers?
Established in 1950, Prendergast Butchers have been serving the community of Haverfordwest and surrounding areas ever since. With a wide and varied choice of locally sourced meats and produce we still strive ourselves today on the same traditional values installed by the founder of the business.
• All of the Welsh Lamb we supply has full traceability for your peace of mind
• At Prendergast Butchers we are Farm Assured so you can be sure of the quailty of our Produce.
• For information on Welsh Lamb please see this link: http://eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/en/welsh-lamb
• For inspiration, customers are welcome to visit our recipes page or visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
• Please feel free to share your recipes and photos with us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PrendergastButchers/
A breast of lamb can be stuffed.
• Breast of lamb is a slow roast.