A visually stunning Fore Rib of Beef centrepiece with prime rib meat, Untrimmed and left on the bone for maximum flavour. Our Fore Rib of Beef has lovely well-marbled meat that caramelises upon cooking. All our beef is grass fed and we use dry age maturing techniques, making for natural succulence and outstanding flavours. Perfect for traditional roasts or celebration dinners.
Why Try Our Fore Rib of Beef:
• Ideal for Sunday Lunch or a celebration dinner
• Slow roast on a trivet for a traditional centrepiece
• Try serving with our recipe for Yorkshire Puddings
• Why not try teaming with our local Pembrokeshire vegetables (which can be purchased in store) for the perfect meal
Why Prendergast Butchers?
Established in 1950, Prendergast Butchers have been serving the community of Haverfordwest and surrounding areas ever since. With a wide and varied choice of locally sourced meats and produce we still strive ourselves today on the same traditional values installed by the founder of the business.
• All of the Welsh Beef we supply has full traceability for your peace of mind
• At Prendergast Butchers we are Farm Assured so you can be sure of the quailty of our Produce.
• For information on Welsh Beef please see this link: http://eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/en/welsh-beef
• For inspiration, customers are welcome to visit our recipes page or visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
• Please feel free to share your recipes and photos with us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PrendergastButchers/