A popular cut of beef for roasting, beef topside is taken from the rear of the cow, also known as the round. When roasted, topside has a good beefy flavour and a tender texture. Taken from grass-fed British cattle, our topside is great quality, and this is our best-selling beef roasting joint.
Topside of Beef
£6.38 – £25.50
A popular cut of beef for roasting, Topside of Beef is taken from the rear of the cow, also known as the round. When roasted, topside has a good beef flavour and a tender texture. Taken from grass-fed British cattle, our Topside of Beef is great quality, and this is our best-selling beef roasting joint.
Trimmed to perfection by our master butchers – Available for our customers in different weights to suit the size of steak you need
Why Try Our Topside of Beef:
• Ideal for a easy Sunday Roast
• Our Topside of Beef comes from grass fed cows for great flavour
• Try it with our recipe for Yorkshire Puddings
• Roast Slowly for that fantastic Melt in the Mouth sensation and best flavour
• Why not try teaming with our local Pembrokeshire vegetables (which can be purchased in store) for the perfect meal
Why Prendergast Butchers?
Established in 1950, Prendergast Butchers have been serving the community of Haverfordwest and surrounding areas ever since. With a wide and varied choice of locally sourced meats and produce we still strive ourselves today on the same traditional values installed by the founder of the business.
• All of the Welsh Beef we supply has full traceability for your peace of mind
• At Prendergast Butchers we are Farm Assured so you can be sure of the quailty of our Produce.
• For information on Welsh Beef please see this link: http://eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/en/welsh-beef
• For inspiration, customers are welcome to visit our recipes page or visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
• Please feel free to share your recipes and photos with us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PrendergastButchers/
0.5kg, 1kg, 1.5kg, 2kg