Boneless Shoulder of Pork has a good balance of internal and external fat which self bastes the joint as it slowly cooks, preventing it from drying out. A big joint can even be cooked overnight in a really low oven, producing supremely tender, almost ‘spoonable’ pork.
Why Try Our Boneless Shoulder of Pork:
• This is a boneless joint, making it super-easy to carve
• Perfect for a traditional Sunday Lunch
• Try serving with our recipe for Mustard Mash
• More fat, better crackling
• Why not try teaming with our local Pembrokeshire vegetables (which can be purchased in store) for the perfect meal
Why Prendergast Butchers?
Established in 1950, Prendergast Butchers have been serving the community of Haverfordwest and surrounding areas ever since. With a wide and varied choice of locally sourced meats and produce we still strive ourselves today on the same traditional values installed by the founder of the business.
• All of the Welsh meat we supply has full traceability for your peace of mind
• At Prendergast Butchers we are Farm Assured so you can be sure of the quailty of our Produce.
• For inspiration, customers are welcome to visit our recipes page or visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
• Please feel free to share your recipes and photos with us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PrendergastButchers/