More taste than a fillet steak with a more firm texture, our Rump Steak is properly matured for a minimum of 32 days and are great for frying, grilling or barbecuing. Wonderfully lean, our Rump Steaks are full of deep flavour and cut to be firm and juicy.
Trimmed to perfection by our master butchers – Available for our customers in different weights to suit the size of steak you need
Why Try Our Rump Steaks:
• Traditionally matured for a minimum of 32 days
• Our Rump Steak is ideal for a classic Steak and Chips
• Try serving with a delicious Peppercorn Sauce for the perfect sauce
• Naturally lean, outdoor reared, grass-fed Pembrokeshire beef
• Why not try teaming with our local Pembrokeshire vegetables (which can be purchased in store) for the perfect meal
Why Prendergast Butchers?
Established in 1950, Prendergast Butchers have been serving the community of Haverfordwest and surrounding areas ever since. With a wide and varied choice of locally sourced meats and produce we still strive ourselves today on the same traditional values installed by the founder of the business.
• All of the Welsh Beef we supply has full traceability for your peace of mind
• At Prendergast Butchers we are Farm Assured so you can be sure of the quailty of our Produce.
• For information on Welsh Beef please see this link: http://eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/en/welsh-beef
• For inspiration, customers are welcome to visit our recipes page or visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
• Please feel free to share your recipes and photos with us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PrendergastButchers/