A T-bone steak gives you the fillet steak on one side of the bone and the sirloin steak on the other side. A big steak full of flavour for all meat lovers. Especially popular in the summer months.
The T-bone steak is considered one of the highest quality gourmet steaks due to their large size and the fact that they contain two of the most prized cuts of beef – the sirloin and the fillet. They are easy to cook since the T bone in the middle conducts heat within the meat, cooking more evenly and preventing the meat from drying out.
Trimmed to perfection by our master butchers – Available for our customers in different weights to suit the size of steak you need
Why Try Our T-Bone Steaks:
• T-Bone is regarded as one of the most highest quality steaks.
• Our T-Bone is ideal for a classic Steak and Chips
• Try serving with a delicious Peppercorn Sauce for the perfect sauce
• Try frying in a hot pan to sear the outside then finish off in the oven
• Why not try teaming with our local Pembrokeshire vegetables (which can be purchased in store) for the perfect meal
Why Prendergast Butchers?
Established in 1950, Prendergast Butchers have been serving the community of Haverfordwest and surrounding areas ever since. With a wide and varied choice of locally sourced meats and produce we still strive ourselves today on the same traditional values installed by the founder of the business.
• All of the Welsh Beef we supply has full traceability for your peace of mind
• At Prendergast Butchers we are Farm Assured so you can be sure of the quailty of our Produce.
• For information on Welsh Beef please see this link: http://eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/en/welsh-beef
• For inspiration, customers are welcome to visit our recipes page or visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
• Please feel free to share your recipes and photos with us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PrendergastButchers/