Leg of lamb is renowned for being lean yet full of flavour, and makes an excellent choice for a roasting joint when you want to impress.
Leg of lamb
£21.75 – £36.25
Completely free-range and fed naturally on grass, our leg of lamb are tender and full of flavour. Leg of lamb is renowned for being lean yet full of flavour, and makes an excellent choice for a roasting joint when you want to impress.
Why Try Our Leg of Lamb:
• Leg of Lamb is ideal for slow roasting
• Perfect for a traditional Sunday lunch
• Try with our recipe for Red Wine, Herb and Onion Gravy
• Why not try teaming with our local Pembrokeshire vegetables (which can be purchased in store) for the perfect meal
Why Prendergast Butchers?
Established in 1950, Prendergast Butchers have been serving the community of Haverfordwest and surrounding areas ever since. With a wide and varied choice of locally sourced meats and produce we still strive ourselves today on the same traditional values installed by the founder of the business.
• All of the Welsh Lamb we supply has full traceability for your peace of mind
• At Prendergast Butchers we are Farm Assured so you can be sure of the quailty of our Produce.
• For information on Welsh Lamb please see this link: http://eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/en/welsh-lamb
• For inspiration, customers are welcome to visit our recipes page or visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
• Please feel free to share your recipes and photos with us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PrendergastButchers/
0.5kg, 1kg, 1.5kg, 2kg, 2.5kg