A British favourite of succulent rib meat prepared into neat chops by our Master Butcher, Lamb Chops are a versatile cut, perfect for quick mid week meals or marinating as a barbecue or dinner party dish. Lamb chops naturally lend themselves to frying or griddling, with the impressive flavour reflecting the diets of wild flowers, herbs, and natural grasses our free ranging flocks mature upon.
Why Try Our Lamb Chops:
• Easy to grill or cook on a Barbeque
• Try serving with our recipe for Mustard Mash for the midweek meal
• Why not try teaming with our local Pembrokeshire vegetables (which can be purchased in store) for the perfect meal
Why Prendergast Butchers?
Established in 1950, Prendergast Butchers have been serving the community of Haverfordwest and surrounding areas ever since. With a wide and varied choice of locally sourced meats and produce we still strive ourselves today on the same traditional values installed by the founder of the business.
• All of the Welsh Lamb we supply has full traceability for your peace of mind
• At Prendergast Butchers we are Farm Assured so you can be sure of the quailty of our Produce.
• For information on Welsh Lamb please see this link: http://eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/en/welsh-lamb
• For inspiration, customers are welcome to visit our recipes page or visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
• Please feel free to share your recipes and photos with us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PrendergastButchers/